I'm not really interested in creating scarves from scratch (or rather bulk fabric), but more looking at techniques to alter a few of the scarves of been collecting.
Decided to start on something simple ... a couple pages called 'Laminated Leaves'. Basically, it applique.
- Seleteced a pale pink wrap scarf with silver fibers stitched through as well as a dark pink sheer scarf. Cut some fabric bond to the size of the scarf.
- Cut a sheet of HeatNBond to the size if the darker pink and ironed it on.
- Traced and cut out the leaf pattern. Transferred it 87 times to the dark pink scarf and then cut each of them out ... a quite slow and boring task.
- Layed out the light pink scarf and decided on placement of leaves. Pulled off the backing and ironed into place.
- Selected a few random leaves here and there and cut out the center.