A couple days back I decided I'd make some more refrigerator magnets with some of my painted papers. I ordered 200 3/4" magnets off Ebay and they came in yesterday.
- Cut a couple inches off 6 different pages and cut down to size to fit on the back of glass globes (from inventory). The steps are real easy ...
- Cut out the paper backing (this is heavy scrapbook paper ... the type from the old vintage paper photo albums).
- Glue the paper, front side to the back of the glass gem & allow to dry for a couple hours.
- Glue magnet to the back of the paper coated glass gem and allow to dry for a couple hours.
- Clean the top surface of the glass gem with nail polish remover (to remove any glue residue)
I like the looks of these. These are some heavy duty magnets. I'd set them out on the table and they slide together; something not highly desireable while they are in the drying process. I ended up having to put them on a dish towel so they couldn't slide. Think I made about 70 today; I'll create some more tomorrow.