July 19, 2008

Yard Sale Saturday, July 19, 2008

Yss071908There nothing like 90 deg. temp and 90% humidity at 7am to discourage folks from having yard sales.
Another slow morning. Made a stop at 5 yard sales.
-- 3 scrapbooks. The paper in these books are not quite as heavy as 90 wt. watercolor paper, but certainly more substantial than constructions type paper. I like that it has a pourous quality, rather than smooth. Going to try this for the painted grafatti paper.
-- A box of rubber stamps. These stamps seem to be largely space related. Not that I'm a big space buff, but for the painte papers, not sure that it much matters. AND, I really like these plastic boxes. I'm dumping the stamps into the Stamp box (of course), and I'm going to use this plastic box for those scrapbooking sissors that I now seem to have 5 pairs of.

No comments: