January 29, 2009

The Stool Continues ... which I'm now going to name Grafitti Blue


Well, it's been well over a week since I applied some spray paint layers to the Blue Stool, which I don't think was documented because 1) I was feeling a bit lazy and 2), the batteries in the camera were dead and had to be recharged.

The double line challenge is almost up at Artfire Queen and I decided on double line writing as one of the layers for this grafitti Blue Stool. Taped two permenant markers together in black and brown and put writings on the stop of the stool. Then, started applying some stampings over the top.

I ended up putting it all away ... there's still a good three layers to go here ... but Thursday is MIL grocery shopping and dinner day and I didn't want to leave the whole mess out.

No comments: