January 24, 2009

Yard Sale Saturday, January 24, 2009


Two ads were listed for Yard Sales in Thursdays' paper, and I found one more ta-boot.

Finds:
  • 7 old bottles Avon bottles with perfume still in them. Not sure why I wanted these, but they called me. Suppose I should send them to Carol to incorporate into some incredible concrete totem.
  • 2 pair of ladies gloves
  • 2 pieces of interesting lace
  • 4 scarves
  • An old crystal jewelry set - necklace, beads and earrings. I'll cut the necklace & earrings and put to bead inventory, but the clip on earrings are going to have to go to Lilly's future dress-up box.
  • 3 napkin rings, also with great beads. These I'll take apart to salvage the beads,
  • 1 very heavy chain necklace.
I had a good time out there, so a successful morning.
I

No comments: