Two ads were listed for Yard Sales in Thursdays' paper, and I found one more ta-boot.
- 7 old bottles Avon bottles with perfume still in them. Not sure why I wanted these, but they called me. Suppose I should send them to Carol to incorporate into some incredible concrete totem.
- 2 pair of ladies gloves
- 2 pieces of interesting lace
- 4 scarves
- An old crystal jewelry set - necklace, beads and earrings. I'll cut the necklace & earrings and put to bead inventory, but the clip on earrings are going to have to go to Lilly's future dress-up box.
- 3 napkin rings, also with great beads. These I'll take apart to salvage the beads,
- 1 very heavy chain necklace.