February 11, 2009

WB-07: Summer Fields, an Upcycled Wrist Cuff


I cut my index finger on my right hand and my thumb on my left with a razor blade while fixing a pair of Alex pants, so my mood slipped a bit. It so reminds me of my mosaics and having cut fingers so frequently that they don't even warrant a second thought.

So, decided that I'd pick up a little and then work on photographing a few pieces of mosaics that I'd like to get listed in my Artfire shop. But, I picked up the sets ofpainted canvases and the green one called out to me and before I knew it, I was half finished on the WB-07 wrist cuff. These are great fun to design .. look at this, consider that, try this, etc. etc. etc. I stopped after sewing on the disc beads as it was abit difficult with sore fingers and bandaids. I'll finish it tomorrow.

So no cleaning (no surprise there), no pictures

No comments: