March 26, 2009

Five More Charm Bracelets


I made these right before Lilly came to visit to add to the items I'm taking to the Beads and Baubles show.

I like Charm bracelets; the way they clink about and have a variety of interests. I've not yet made just a simple bead bracelet ... seems a bit boring ... I start with selecting chain from the 'chain' container .. quite a few bracelet chain in there, then select somethings from the found items, and fill in the rest with beads. This set of 5 bracelets is a good 90% found items. All the findings are new; 2 of the bracelets have new clasps and about 10 of the beads. Whatever doesn't sell this weekend will be listed in my Artfire shop next week.

I have one more in progress using Pegasus Doubloons on the workbench, and, if time permits before Sunday, just might do another one or two.

No comments: