April 18, 2009

Yard Sale Saturday, April 18, 2009


It rained half the night so Beau decided not to run. He stayed home and kept an ear open for Lilly's waking up (granddaughter spent the night) and I headed out to do the 3 yardsales in the neighborhood; he was going to call me when she woke. But, that sweet little girl just slept on and I made 5 before I headed home. Normally I'm looking only for art/craft supplies, but Alex is moving in two weeks and needs a whole lot of stuff ... so I'm adding kitchen items to the list. Today I picked up for him a variety of drinking glasses and some bowls.

Only one supplies find for the day ... a box of buttons, with a couple rolls of thread for a whole $2.00. Some great buttons in here ... Think I'll take a little time tomorrow (Lilly willing) and put together another bead and buttons charm bracelet ... or two.

No comments: