Although it's a Jazz Fest Day, we don't leave until 10am, which gave me a fair amount of time for yard sales. Visited 6 .... Todays finds :
- Two tins with interesting patterns. I've been thinking about cutting shapes from these and experimenting with them as small charm, dangly type things.
- A Metal Belt
- A Journal Book
- A set of salt & pepper shakers. (I saw some great S&P wood shakers last week at Jazz Fest .... thinking of creating a set of my own to liven up the dinner table abit.
- 5 small stamps and an ink pad
- A small assortment of Jewlery pieces
- A wood box filled with misc. mixed blocks ... these are going to become a mixed media wall piece sometime soon.
- 2 metal skateboard toys
- 1 large Spring