August 29, 2009

Yard Sale Saturday, August 29th


Only one ad in the paper within my yardsale circle and that was a contractor listing for doors and building materials. But, it's August, so knew that yardsales were certain to be out there. And, I was correct ... visited 7 all together. I'm sure there were more, but I was hungry and in serious need of a restroom, so headed home.






Finds:
  • 5 Bracelets and two Necklaces @ 10 cents each. I felt sorry for the young woman selling them to me ... her mother gripped and complained the whole time I was there. I think it's a good bet that it's what this woman does most the time .... I left quite quickly.
  • An old slide making kit. There's a few slides with bugs already attached, but there are also blank glass slide sheets that will be great for collage pendants.
  • 6 Offwhite Tassle's ... also 10 cents each.
  • A whole bunch of rubber and chunky stamps for $4.
  • A Few Pieces of Ribbon for $1.00

No comments: