September 25, 2009

Getting Ready for Gator Fest

I've had a cold for the last couple of days and have been in slow gear.   I haven't created much new, but had made a little effort at finalizing what was already done ... taking pictures, posting some of the new items in my Artfire shop ... that type of thing.   We drove over to Slidell this morning to pick up a few Jewelry findings (in case customers would like the zipper pulls converted to key chains).   We also made a quick stop by Lowe's to pick up a tarp.  It's been raining quite abit lately, and tomorrow is designated as 50% possibility.  

On the way home, Beau made a quick detour by the festival site and everything was in progress.   Tents and the stages were going up.   Alot of excitement that got me a bit pumped up.   So came home and started packing it all up. 

Tomorrow we'll start set-up at 9am.   It's going to be a great day.  Come see me !!!

No comments: