February 13, 2010

Trading Post -- More Trades

Right before vacation started, the Trading Post Guild, which I belong, had a trading event, of which I participated, of course.   But, as timing would have it, we left for vacation before all my trades arrived.   So, this morning, made the run up to the Post Office to collect all the mail.   It was like Christmas (since I put all the bills in Beau' stack) ... three trade packages and some books I'd ordered from Amazon. 

  A colorfully elegant necklace and earring set from Nancy's Gift Gallery .  
A set of beads from The Joyful Gem, which includes a focal bead with very wire wrapping and four accompanying beads.    I thought at some point in the future, I'd turn this in an upcoming gift for one of m giftee's.

And from Christies Cubby, an anklet and necklace for my future daughter-in-law.  She's is going to love these !







Christmas in February ... what fun.

No comments: