July 10, 2010

Yard Sale Saturday, 7/10/2010

The yard sale circuit is unusually quiet for this time of year. Hardly any ads listed in Thursday paper, which is closely matched with what I find when I go out on my circuit. Hardly any. I do, however, get up and go. It's part of my Saturday morning routine.

This morning there were 4 in my circuit ... of which I found two items of interest. 

This now makes 4 small guitars that I have in my inventory awaiting design.   This one is unique in that it is smaller than the other 3.   This one stands a mere 23" tall, whereas the other child size guitars are almost 32".   These are up soon ...

The second find was the 5 X 7" picture frame.   I looked at Target and Belks but couldn't find anything I liked ... but this one seemed just right; a few lines but nothing overpowering.
 
This is my son Alex and his love, Mary.  I think the frame fits them perfectly.  

No comments: