March 08, 2011

Maisey, Heart Art Doll

Hi.   I'm Maisey.  Fifth in the Heart Art Doll Practice sessions.    I almost didn't come about being today when it was discovered the Current Channel on TV was  having an 'This American Life' Telethon.  But, in the end, it was set up to DVR to watch in installments.     And, here I am.
Let me tell you, it was no easy feat.  First off, although the instructions do not specifically say this, only lightweight cottons should be considered in my attire.  But, I started with a dress of medium weight cotton (seriously, one could upholster a chair with this stuff), and then to add insult to injury, a vest was added, front and back.  Now, mind, you, I know this is a semi-stylish outfit, but, my neck size is about 1" across with the opening at the top, so all that fabric from these linebacker shoulders and squared off behind, had to squeeze through my tiny neck.   That what I mean about the injury.  I was poked with pencil erasers, tugged with safety pins, and at one point, SHE even had may head clasped in her teeth while she tugged at my bottom quarters!.   I was bruised and battered and had to be steamed to get the wrinkles out.    Now, I know you think I'm exaggerating here, but LOOK AT ME.   My mouth was stretched from the petite little heart of my sisters, to these huge, tribal lips.   And, my sexy almond eyes are now flying disks.   It's almost more than I can bear.  

No comments: