Arrived promptly at 8am and was home by 9. Todays selections ....
- 4 wood cigar boxes, which were being used as crayon boxes. I love boxes and these are the perfect size for mixed media fun. I know I already have a small stack of boxes awaiting creation in the garage, but these were just 50 cents each and they were calling me.
buttons -- a button necklace, a jar of buttons, and a card of dog and bone buttons.
- A couple bracelets and necklaces to add to the bead and chain collections. I know I'll use these someday. Let me repeat that ... I know I'll use these someday ... I know I'll use these someday ... I sure hope I use these somedays as I've almost a ton of this stuff.
- A bag of braid and some ribbons.
- Box of Alphabet (and other) rubber stamps.
- A package of unused Daisy Kingdom collars. I have no idea what I might do with these, but ....
- Two cross stitch patterns which are Cajun related. These will go to the cross stitch section of my shop.