- Two small bottles of fabric paint
- 4 bracelets with a variety of either interesting beads or charms
- 1 magnetic necklace
- 1 chain belt
- 2 link belts on stretch elastic (thought I'd take them apart and attach the links seperately to other things)
- 1 pair of earrings with wood beads and guitar picks (think these belong on one of my guitars in progress)
- A piece of lace and a piece of faux fur
- A couple little onyx creature (I'm not sure why)
- And 1 barret, which is new on the card and I'll probably wear.
I've been having little talks with myself on how I'd like to move away from the jewelry findings. I consider the beaded items I create more accessories than jewelry, but I'd really like to move back towards the art. But, I just keep seeing things that would work so well and for a quarter ... well heck. So, I assume this become something I'm going to have to reconcile. At least, they don't take up much room from the storage standpoint !