- Re-attached the hardware.
- Bought a new set of unmatched strings (couldn't find where I put the old strings; guess I must have thrown them out, which isn't like me at all).
- Strung some beads randomly on the strings.
- Attached two 'found object' fish and some beads to the bottom of the strings.
- Beads, buttons strung and weaved around among the upper section (can't remember the official name of this area).
- There's also some odds & ends added here and there ... some gold washers, a Fleur-de-Leis, round belt components, etc.
Officially finished. I'm not planning on putting this in my shop. I like these guitars as wall art in my studio.