January 02, 2010

Yard Sale Saturday, January 2nd, 2010

I wasn't expecting yard sales this week, but Beau always sets Thursday's paper, with the yard sale ads, aside for me.   I looked and found two and, surprising enough, one was in the subdivision; just a couple blocks down the way.    (I'm of the general thinking that yardsales in mass usually start after the 2nd week of January; when the bills start rolling in.

So, although it was only 34 degF this morning, I piled in the car and went down the street to the one.   Damn it was cold.  

It was a moving sale ... typical odds and ends of stuff.   There was, however, an interesting assortment of costume jewelry at 50 cents each that I picked through and came home with an interesting assortment of pins, a couple necklaces, and chain combinations (think one may be a belt).     I'll put these away to inventory.   The chains and pins should work well on some upcoming purses.  
  

No comments: